lameness[redefined]

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

MF

Hey. This whole new mood in class is quite... good in a way. The way I see everyone sitting down and studying is indeed quite scary lah. Makes me wanna study as well.

Then today, got back our organic chem test. Disappointed with my results. Most of them were due to carelessness, SF, and overlooking small details. SF. I just hate it. If you all still remember, i once lost 12 marks just through SF alone for one physics task. Another 4 marks for my Physics Test. And now in chem also i had marks deducted for SF. But it wasn't as bad as physics, so that's good. Still going to work on org chem. I need to improve.

I also got back my German Prelim Results today. Thought I did well until paper 1 came along and scrwed it all up. Thana, if you read this, TAG! I lost to dw and thana. I think thana topped the class, getting smth like 80. Haha. So, just hope to buck up in time for the big Os. Until then, need to revise on my weak areas.

Revision is scaring me. I don't if i can remember what I can study.ANd i definitely freaked out after Ms Toh's SS lesson today. Though I must admit that the pointers she gave out were useful. Haiz. After today's SS lesson, I am really quite scared for SS, and everything else as a matter of fact. I think I, and everyone else, really want to do well for the EOYs. And it's obvious from the effort everyone is putting in. Guess i need to put in just as much the rest.

_


I have been thinking about smth for awhile.

No one is a loser. Everyone is really good at something. One particular thing. And i thought of the power of that idea.

Scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home