lameness[redefined]

Friday, September 01, 2006

I'd rather chase your shadow all my life

Hey. I guess this post goes out to all the teachers who are currently reaching me. All the teachers in the IP department, erm, Mr Veera, Ms Toh, Mr Ang, Mr Boy, Mr Teo, Ms Farah, Ms Low, Mrs Jay, Mr Koh, Mr Lam, Mrs Cheng, Mr Lam, Ms Goh and Mr Ng! Everyone are from the IP department except the last 2, who accompanied a group of us to SV earlier this year.

This year's teachers' day celebration was quite okay lah. Was sitting right at the back of the hall, so I didn't feel very involved. Some parts were quite funny though. But teachers' day didn't quite feel like teachers' day since I had my exams and couldnt go abck to VS or my primary school. So anyway, stayed in class after which I left with Eugene and Thana to Bishan Macs for lunch and MOELC after that.

German prelims was quite scary. The second compre was incomprehensible and i made so many careless mistakes in the cloze. The listening compre was also quite bad. Haiz. I shall just stop thinking about it. Thana, if you see this, TAG!

Then today had to go to NTU in the morning. The queue for 179 was so freaking long! IT went all the way to the MRT station! haha. Despite three 179s coming consecutively, the queue was still so long. Did some stuff, preparations for our final round of experiments, and left at about 3 plus. Slacked at home and watched discovery channel. All the shows on Discovery and Nat Geo (except those about animals) are really good. Everyone should watch them. Anyway, watched Discovery, and started to play FIFA when I got a call to meet up with my primary school friends. We met and went to our teacher's house.

Got to talk to my teacher, ate pizza and caught up with old friends. Was really great seeing everyone after such a long time! I was together with them for such a long time, I don't think I will ever forget them. Haha. Some of us were in the same classs for 6 years! haha, hard to forget, yeah? Anyway, just came back home. Gonna play FIFA and sleep after that. I have an early day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home