lameness[redefined]

Monday, October 23, 2006

The Prestige



Hey. This is one SUPER movie. Honestly. Really great. I just watched this movie last night and I would think that this is one of the best movies I have watched in a long time. Great performances by Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, everyone. The whole premise of this movie, is just so different from what you would normally see. The twists and turns just leave you in awe at the end of the movie. I recommend everyone to watch this movie. Super

------------------------------------

These holidays have been quite unproductive. Just doing my homework, sleeping, watching youtube, playing xbox, stuff like that. I need to go out and play. Bleh. Stupid haze. At least the situation is getting better now.

------------------------------------

Still having some doubts over subject combi. I don't know whether to do Geog or Econs. I mean I want to Econs now as I am planning to do a Finance degree in Uni and I think Econs can offer me a good idea of what to expect. But then again my Econs sucks. It was the stupid econs question that caused me to get 66 for SS. But I am not too sure of doing Geog either. Its an interesting subject, but I havent done it for a long time. So I am not too sure about it either.

Cost-Benefit Analysis. heh.

Well, I suppose its PCME first choice and PCMG second choice then. Must work super hard for econs, and the rest as well haha.

------------------------------------

I don't know why, but people talking about the end of IP makes me quite... i dunno how to put it. I am not quite sad, but its just the experience I'll miss. Maybe the teachers and the principal leaving are quite a blow to me, considering the fact that I totally detest change. It just saddens me that I have no more time to enjoy this great experience, that life in the IP won't continue.

I think, despite the fact that we are in JC right now, its foinf to be very different next year, and I don't know whether we can get used to it. That is what worries me the most.

People - teachers, principals, mainstream students, everyone - are going to have very high expectations of us, and that is what is worrying me the most. The fact that we may not be able to live up to everyones' lofty expectations is always bugging me. I know, we are well prepared and we know what to expect and stuff like that, but what if we can't?

Well, I guess what Pearlyn said was true to a certain extent (*This is the part where Mr Koh circles the whole line and writes that I should never do it again*). Mr Boy's words do have a lasting impact no matter how corny or cheesy.

Be the yeast. Be the minority that causes so much of change. In essence, despite being a small group, we should still strive to do our best, regardless of any expectations anyone has of us. And we shall do this together.

VIPioneers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home