lameness[redefined]

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Edge

Hey. So I guess we are finally close enough to the end already. Funny how we were not wanting the end to come, but somehow now, we just don't seem to care about it anymore.

On a different note, I think that many people are very relieved that agony of getting back results is over. I was happy after I got back my Bio ESQ which marked the end of ROS. I thought I was finally free to just R&R when Mr Teo smsed me reminding me to prepare for symposium. So, I guess I won't be that free after all.

In the case of results, one thing that I am really happy with myself is over LA. In my opinion, I feel that I have improved most in that subject, as I finally got my A. It was a low one mind you, but one that really made me happy nonetheless. I got a 67.8, the first time I got above 60 for LA, and I am realy proud of myself over that. I thought I could scrap a B for LA, but I am happy I ended of my 2 years of LA with an A. Another piece of amazing news: wilbur and i passed the historic one night SIP. That was... more or less expected and I am sure wilbur would agree. Haha. So my overall LA grade is B4. Nevermind, at least I got my A for the EOYs.

The other results were okay I guess. The only other paper apart from LA that really shocked me and surprised me was Bio. When I got back my section B for bio, i think i had this super fearful expression on my face and Ms Farah laughed at me. Why are you so scared? Haha, then she gave me the paper. 4.5/50. I got shocked. I didn't see the 1 there, so it was actually 41.5. Anyway, I had a mark minused later so it became 40.5. But my section C was quite bad and it pulled down my score. But then again, Bio is another subject in which I surpassed my own expectations and I am happy for that.

The remaining were okay i guess.

But then, when Mr Boy talked to us, it all just hit me. So sudden, so hard.

That certificate that you slog so hard for is going to be looked by your first employer only once.

Even though that is an over generalisation, it still does make some sense.

I guess grades aren't everything then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home