lameness[redefined]

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Les Choristes

Hey. After reading Shao Sheng's blog, I remembered the movie Les Choristes once again. I watched a few months ago. Another heart warming movie; really, really nice(hate that word). It's a movie based in this Boys Home in France and about how this warden (i think) changes the attitudes of the boys there by forming a great choir.

A great movie that just leaves you really happy after the movie. It just leaves you so optimistic, I think not many movies can achieve that.

-----------------------------

Enough of movies. Need to go back to school tomorrow. So it's back to waking up in the wee hours of the morning again. Not exactly wee, but you people get the picture I hope. Sad, sad.

I feel like going for a T-4-2 session with Mr Ang, but I think it's kind of late to do that haha. I should have booked a time slot with him much earlier but now most of the week's been booked already, so I guess I can't see him then.

So next monday the Os begin. Ends for most people but mine end on the 7th! This is so irritatiing. Bah. But its okay. Its not as if I am like going out or anything. Just rotting away at home, so I guess it's fine. I am glad for about one thing though. The haze is getting better. Much better from the days when it used to be what, 150, 160. Now its bordering around the 40 to 50 range which isn't too bad. I guess I can finally go out and start jogging once again.

I'll be going to see my orthodontist tomorrow after which I'll be going to downt o Challenger at Funan to spend the 100 bucks I got. Most probably, I might buy a computer or XBOX game. See how lah.

I have a goal. A goal that I want ot achieve by the end of the year.

I want to hit 60kg before the end of the year. I think I should be able to hit that target by the end of the year, considering the way I eat right now. Even tonight I just finished stuffing myself at pizza hut. I ate so much. Ate about 4 spicy drumlets, most of a seafood platter, erm a plate of pasta and a slice of pizza. May seem like a little to some people, but I need to start small first. Haha. So, 60 kg, here i come.

I am getting more worried about myself. I can't keep my balance anymore. I feel like I am going to fall down half the time. I blame it on the recent flu. I dunno why but my ears got blocked because of it too, had to keep blowing my nose. Since my sense of hearing and smell got affected, I couldn't keep my balance anymore. That coupled together with my high CG (sorry people, I am kinda tall) is quite dangerous. I am losing my balance more often and falling too.

For instance, one day while running up the stairs at the train, I usually jump like 2 steps at a go. At one point I didn't know whether to continue jumping or to put my foot down and I was like in mid air. I nearly fell down there. Got me quite worried. Then I fell down too, on another occasion. Once while playing soccer, I lost my balance while dribbling and I fell. This is a cause for concern.

PS: According to the school nurse, I need to weigh at least 72kg. So even 60kg is quite far off from the actual target. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home