lameness[redefined]

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Conference.

I went to the Youth Science Conference yesterday. I realised that the everyone in the VIP can do one thing really well - make good powerpoints. Sorry to say, but most of the powerpoints yesterday were eyesoers. We VIPers sure know how to make good powerpoints - and i am not gonna run down any more ppts done by the VIP.

Went for separation 40 on friday. Hung around esplanade after the play. Went to Haagen Dazs for ice cream after that along with the other v14 peeps. Stayed there till about 11.00 pm and caught the last train back home. Reached home at 12 midnight. Quite fun. I should stay out longer more often. Its really fun!

I dunno why but there seems to be a problem with blogger, or rather my blog, on Mozilla. I am using IE now.

I shall get back to studying now - must focus on bio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home