lameness[redefined]

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Disappointment.

I feel disappointed. Especially with my Social Studies and my Think About it Quiz.

I falied my SS as expected. Ah crap. I felt that i should have done better. But never mind. I shall come back raring the next time. I will do well in my SS.

Actually, my other SS test wasn't too bad. Ah wells. I'll just strive to do harder next time.

My Think About it Quiz. Another disappointment. I felt that I was right. But in the end I was wrong. Nevermind. I tried to rationalise my answer with Mr Boy, and I understood why I was wrong.

To All Those Out There Who Say That I Should Have Listened To Them:

I have made a mistake, something that is extremely rare in my case. I apologise for trying to act like insensitive wart in trying to say that my answer was correct. My self-belief took control of me, and as a result, I ended up on the losing side.

However, at that particular period of time, I felt that my answer made much more sense. Therefore, I was led to believe that I was correct. But let me get this straight: self belief is good, but too much is bad, like in my case. I was confident in what I did, so I went ahead. I made a mistake in the process. I believe, however trivial it may seem, that this mistake has just strengthened my confidence. I have learnt from my mistakes and I am ready for the next challenge.

cheesiness.

these.words.are.my.own

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home