lameness[redefined]

Monday, August 08, 2005

XBOX!

hey world. i was playing xbox just now. isn't that interesting.

i watched charlie and the chocolate factory yesterday. Johnny Depp was great and the addition of his life story was rather interesting as well. A good movie. A happy movie. But not enough sad scenes. Seriously.

I hope the national day holidays go well enough. Lots of things to watch out for. I shall not complain about homework because i know that i can finish them. Talk about over-confidence.

And i don't understand the rationale behind people putting song lyrics on their blogs. It maketh no sense. Can anyone please tell me why?

That sounded gay.

National Day today was teh same old boring crap. I got that book today. i did a small part in that book. Had to research something for my birthday. It was my history project last year. And for all those who know her, my history teacher was Mrs Raj, the mosted hated one. Yep.

Thats about it. Why not copy wenshu for a while. He does something like this for all his blog entries.

waiting.for.you.all.my.life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home