lameness[redefined]

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Superheroes

Hey guys... i watched Fantastic 4 yesterday and i felt that i needed to blog about my favourite super hero. i mean Fantastic 4 was alright but it had an extremely shallow plot(as compared to BB) in my opinion. but jessica alba was REALLY good. anyway, back to superheroes.

Superman
- typical nice guy. smiles too much. has too many powers. a nerd turned superhero with a lame mission to fulfill.

Spiderman
- typical nerd turned into self sacrificing hero. kinda like superman, but a better. i like him better than superman though. has more self-esteem. and has less powers than superman which may be another reason for me to like him better.

Batman
-This guy is my all time fav. He rocks. He is like a human who is a super hero, not like superman who has so many different powers. he coordinates mind and body to work together, and this totally impresses me. I love this guy

BATMAN IS MY FAVOURITE SUPERHERO!

Anyone to disagree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home