lameness[redefined]

Friday, June 24, 2005

MMS

anymore acronyms and i'll become aaron ng. anyway, MMS is actually mr and mrs smith. just came back from the theatre. it was true eye candy. angelina jolie and brad pitt in one movie. the plot was kinda bad, but who the hell cares when they've got a super cast. it was quite sad because this was the first summer blockbuster i watched. i haven't watch madacasgar, ROTS or BB yet. I'm watching MDGS on sunday but dunno about the other 2 movies. argh. nvm. btw, my grandad just left yesterday. mixed feelings. haha. i shall try to find some time after school reopens.

my homework is in quite a bad state as well. haven't finished my IM website yet. or should i put it this way, haven't even started it yet. haiz. shall do it tonight(sounds kinda disgusting.). haven't done my LA assignment either. shall try to finish that by tomorrow, even though i haven't read my reader yet. my ss report is kinda screwed as well.

beauty in the eyes of the beholder... hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home