lameness[redefined]

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Confusions.

am in a confused state of mind right now.

This week is indie venture week. Joel, Jonathan, Zhao Chen and Eugene and me. The only other all guy grp. Chem and Math is quite interesting. But i think it's only fun because firstly we have nothing on this week and secondly, i like what i am doing. If you hate chem, bio, math or coming up with a formula to calculate the straightness of a hair, you would hate this project.

Monday was a walkabout at parkway parade. We lunched there after which we went to all the hair salons at parkway - jean yip, jean yip, kose, and finally the great **** pple. I can take pride in the fact that I have been to more salons in a day than yx in his life. Yea, so. The jean yip pple can't speak english. kose were busy, just like everyone else. what a coincidence. went to **** finally, where they helped us, telling us abt rebonding and stuff. They also gave us a few hair samples. **** totally rock.

today was day in which we were cooped up in the science lab. making so many concoctions. will be testing them out tom.

i have to go for the youth science conference at nanyang poly. maybe i can get to see my dad. kewlness.

my opinion on victoria turning co-ed.

it shouldn't be co-ed. the only reason why my parents probably sent me there in the first place waws because it was a reputable all boys sch. My 2 years there may not have been the best, i admit, but i have learnt a lot from there. The importance of brotherhood and stuff. The teachers were really great and dedicated which made learning even more fun. Everything that happened - friends, class, teachers, CCAs- this chiseled out my path for me and i am here today because of my past in VS. I am not going to say that i don't regret coming to the VIP and all that crap because it's true and everyone knows it. The VIP rocks, but it's a totally different feeling from that at VS.

I could only feel the true victorian spirit after i left VS to go onto VJ. How ironic.

We do not return to you mother, for we never really left...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home