lameness[redefined]

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Chance.

I hate SAP schools. Lemme tell you why.

With my PSLE score, i could have easily gotten into any SAP i wanted, near my house. but no, i couldn't. People who got lower than me to go to places like TCHS. Rubbing the salt into the wound.

We live in a multicultural, multi racial society and no one can change that. Despite people going on making stupid jokes about other cultures and stuff, singapore will always reamain a multi racial society.

In my opinion, the SAP schools don't actually help this cause but rather worsen it. In the name of inculcation of chinese values and all that crap, they start the division. This goes against the nation's ideals.

I am not running down people from SAP schools and stuff. In fact, many of my friends are from such schools. But I feel that such an idea is rather ridiculous and unfair to many people. Even though i have not lost anything by not going to a SAP school, i just feel that i have been denied a chance.

I hate it. The crap i am talking about right now may not make much sense, but I just wanted the people who read this blog to know that I am not really fond of SAP schools at ALL.

btw, just outta curiousity, why are SAP schools specially assisted?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home