lameness[redefined]

Friday, September 02, 2005

Small.

I just came back from Science Centre. I had gone for this Photonics Talk on Fibre Optics where the properties of various types of sensors was discussed. Fibre Bragg Optics seem interesting. I shall look into it more. I went with Joel, Justin, Wilbur and Matthias. Afterwards, Matt left to see a few people, and the rest of us just ambled around Science Centre.

Anyway, that was not what I wanted to talk about. In fact yesterday, when I had gone to Cineleisure, I saw a few people, which seemed like such a coincidence. For example, my primary school friends and me were going down the escalator when I saw Yx and his primary school friends go up the escalator. What was funny was that some of my friends knew some of his friends. Quite funny actually.

As I began thinking about it, this show(6 Degrees), came to mind. For example, I know 6 people, and each of the 6 people I know will know another 6 people. Like these, I'll supposedly end up knowing the whole world. That's what the 6 degree theory is all about. Is it really possible? I wonder. Maybe it's because Singapore is small (I also ended up seeing my secondary school friends, Jared Heng and a whole load of VJ people) that everyone seems to know one another. But this just seems so surreal.

i.don't.wanna.miss.a.thing

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home