lameness[redefined]

Saturday, December 27, 2008

TEVEZ AH

Hello all. Today soccer was long, tiring and a bit life threatening. It was okay at the start, but then there were certain moments where i feared for my life:

1) When I was goalkeeping and Manraj had the ball
2) Louis' fearless tackling and ultra painful studs
3) The random people who ran around as though they were in some death match and forgot that it was just a game between friends. Heh.

So after much loading at KFC and a long chit chat session with some of the guys, headed back home to sleep. Much to my embarrasment, fell asleep on the shoulder of the person beside me on the train. Thankfully, he was asleep as well. The moment I came back home, I slept like a log. Too shag to do anything else.

I didn't go to watch the match with the rest of the guys anyway, cos of other things. Either way, TEVEZ MA MAN scored! But Berba assisted, sigh.

-----------------------

Oh ya! The classmates came over on tuesday! It was really fun (in some cases at the expense of others) and I'm glad I called the class down to my house. Thanks to nick for suggesting the idea to me in the first place, and I hope everyone has a different impression of the west now too!

I think I've finally reached a point where I just need to sit down and think about everything I've done so far. Every wrong move, every right move, every single little aspect of my life thus far. More importantly, I want to come to peace with myself, and convince myself I'm capable of so muc more.

Even though I probably had one of the best times of my life in VJ, my confidence and self-esteem has suffered major blows during this period too. So like I said earlier, what I need now more than anything is to convince myself, as hard as it may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home