lameness[redefined]

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Alakazam

Hey. I just came back from the class chalet yesterday. The first day was alright, except for the fact that it rained heavily and the whole barbecue got scrwed up. We stayed up till i about 0545 hrs i think. Quite screwed. We all went to sleep except Desmond, who stayed awake playing PS2.

When I woke the next day, my parents left to get us nasi lemak, the famous one of Changi Village. Speaking of Changi Village, I saw scary things, really scary things that freaked me out the night before. I shall not go there.

After eating the nasi lemak, we decided to play Xbox for awhile. After about 15mins, we decided to go and play pool. But wilbur and yx didn't have any pants, s0 we couldn't. We decided to go for bowling instead. We woke up Ganesh and left first to Desmond's clubhouse.

I knew I would bowl bad considering the fact that that was the first time i had ever bowled in my life. Yx and i bowled for about 2 games. Ganesh and Wilbur bowled for 3 games and Desmond for 4. After that we went back to the chalet and whiled away till about 1730hrs. I showered then we started the barbecue. The barbecue took a long time to start but after the it was set up, it was really hot.

After cooking and eating the stuff, played a bit of Winning 11 and we all played cards. Asshole Taiti. It was super fun. Ganesh was always the asshole and Yx was always hovering above the asshole zone. Super funny man. Only in the last game, did things change and Wilbur become the asshole. lol. super fun.

I decided to sleep and the rest went for a walk for some stupid reason. And after they came back, they played cards for awhile, and slept as well. There were 2 guys on each bed. Super gay. The next morning we checked out and we all left.

All in all, the chalet was quite fun. Not really too bad.

Now, it's time to get ready for Thailand. Thailand international Science Fair, here i come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home