lameness[redefined]

Monday, November 14, 2005

Bleh.

Hey. So I have done nothing over the past few days. Really. I bought this book at MPH that I really wanted. Its A Briefer History of Time by Stephen Hawking. It's really great. Its going to be really helpful for my Quantum Physics elective next year. My sister bought the Chronicles of Narnia. The 7 volumes costed $28 while only one volume(the 2nd one which is being made into a movie) costs $16. Really weird.

I have loads of stuff to do. I need to finish reading the air-conditioned nation. I finished the first 2 parts. I just started on the third. Its really interesting, especially the second part, which mainly talks about singapore's opposition parties. Super funny.

*This post was posted long after it was supposed to have been posted.*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home