lameness[redefined]

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Bored.

Hey. As you can see, I'm bored. I have nothing else to do. I need to wake up early tomorrow to go for that RMBR thing. I need to wake up at 0645 hrs!

Today was a rather quiet day. Did my binomial theorem worksheet. Looks like mathematics next year is going to get A LOT tougher. seriously. yeah. Then my dad was like, u need to practise ur math like mad. If you can't do this kinda math, you'll find the real math like calculus really scary. I must practise hard for math. yes.

A few books that I need to finish reading:
- The Air-conditioned nation
- Tuesdays with Morrie
- My book on Relativity
- That insanely hard book on Quantum Physics
- A short history on everything

i think thats about it.

i need to rush now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home