lameness[redefined]

Friday, March 20, 2009

Weh

I'm really sleepy haha.

Hm, A levels results were really a pleasant surprise. And shocking too. You should have seen suhana's face when I told her my econs grade. Haha. Ella pugalum iraivanuke, really.

Been doing up uni applications now and i've only applied to NUS so far. Chem engn, Mech engn, Civil Engn, Electrical Engn and Science. Haha, I'm probably going to apply for the same courses for NTU, but maybe just put Mech engn as first choice. So tell me if you're planning to apply to the same courses as well!

I've used my boots three times so far, and playing soccer with them has been really great! But after playing soccer a bit too much, my big toe has experienced some sort of internal bleeding, and it was quite painful. So i have to abstain from soccer for awhile, apparently. Sigh.

And next thurs is my compass test! I really, really hope it goes well.

23 days left! Seems long! But I doubt it'll be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home